Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Egypt and Bahrain on Friday issued a list of 59 individuals and 12 entities they say are linked to Qatar over terrorism.
It is the first joint statement issued by the four since severing ties with Doha on Monday.
The new designations came hours after Qatar said it would not “surrender” and rejected any interference in its foreign policy.
“This list is connected to Qatar and serves suspicious agendas in an indication of the duality of Qatar policies,” said the statement from Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Egypt and Bahrain.
It shows that Qatar “announces fighting terrorism on one hand and finances and supports and hosts different terrorist organisations on the other hand,” the statement said.
The list includes the Muslim Brotherhood’s spiritual leader, Yousef Al Qaradawi, and the 12 entities include the Qatari-funded charities Qatar Charity and Eid Charity.
“The four countries agreed on categorising 59 persons and 12 entities in their list of terrorism,” the statement said, affirming “that they will not be lenient in pursuing” such persons and groups.
In severing diplomatic ties with its Gulf neighbour on Monday, Riyadh accused Doha of supporting groups including some backed by Iran.
It accused Doha of harbouring “terrorist and sectarian groups that aim to destabilise the region, including the Muslim Brotherhood, Daesh and Al Qaeda”.
Among the 18 Qataris named are alleged terrorism financiers as well as prominent businessmen and politicians.
Abdel Hakim Belhadj, a former Libyan Islamist commander, is one of five Libyans listed, while Qaradawi and firebrand Salafi preacher Wagdi Ghoneim are among the 26 Egyptian nationals.
The list also names three Kuwaiti nationals, two Jordanians, two Bahrainis, an Emirati, a Saudi and a Yemeni.
The full list of designated terrorist individuals
1. Khalifa Mohammed Turki Al Subaie, Qatari
2. Abdulmalik Mohammed Yousef Abdulsalam, Jordanian
3. Ashraf Mohammed Youssef Othman Abdulsalam, Jordanian
4. Ibrahim Issa Al Hajji Mohammed Al Baker, Qatari
5. Abdulaziz bin Khalifa Al Attiyah, Qatari
6. Salem Hassan Khalifa Rashid Al Kuwari, Qatari
7. Abdullah Ghanim Muslim Al Khawar, Qatari
8. Saad bin Saad Mohammed Al Kaabi, Qatari
9. Abdullatif bin Abdullah Al Kuwari, Qatari
10. Mohammed Saeed bin Helwan Al Saqatri, Qatari
11. Abdulrahman bin Omair Al Nuaimi, Qatari
12. Abdulwahab Mohammed Abdulrahman Al Humaiqani, Yemeni
13. Khalifa bin Mohammed Al Rabban, Qatari
14. Abdullah bin Khalid Al Thani, Qatari
15. Abdulrahim Ahmad Al Haram, Qatari
16. Hajjaj bin Fahad Hajjaj Mohammed Al Ajmi, Kuwaiti
17. Mubarak Mohammed Al Ajji, Qatari
18. Jaber bin Nasser Al Marri, Qatari
19. Youssef Abdullah Al Qaradawi, Egyptian
20. Mohammed Jassim Al Sulaiti, Qatari
21. Ali bin Abdullah Al Suwaidi, Qatari
22. Hashem Saleh Abdullah Al Awadhi, Qatari
23. Ali Mohammed Mohammed Al Salabi, Libyan
24. Abdulhakim Belhadj, Libyan
25. Al Mahdi Harati, Libyan
26. Ismail Mohammed Mohammed Al Salabi, Libyan
27. Al-Sadiq Abdulrahman Ali Al Gharyani, Libyan
28. Hamad Abdullah Al Fattis Al Mari, Qatari
29. Mohamed Ahmed Shawqi Al Islambouli, Egyptian
30. Tarik Abdulmaujood Ibrahim Al Zomor, Egyptian
31. Mohammed Abdulmaqsoud Mohammed Afifi, Egyptian
32. Mohammed Al Saghir Abdulrahim Mohammed, Egyptian
33. Wajdi Abdulhamid Mohammed Ghonaim, Egyptian
34. Hassan Ahmed Hassan Mohammed Al Doqi Al Houti, Emirati
35. Hakim Ubaisan Al Hamedi Al Mutairi, Saudi/Kuwaiti
36. Abdullah Mohammed Sulaiman Al Muhaisni, Saudi
37. Hamed Abdullah Ahmed Al Ali, Kuwaiti
38. Ayman Ahmed Abdulghani Hassanein, Egyptian
39. Assem Abdulmaged Mohamed Madi, Egyptian
40. Yahya Aqeel Salman Aqeel, Egyptian
41. Mohammed Hamada Al-Sayed Ibrahim, Egyptian
42. Abdulrahman Mohammed Shukri Abdulrahman, Egyptian
43. Hussein Mohamed Reza Ibrahim Youssef, Egyptian
44. Ahmed Abdulhafiz Mahmoud Abdulhady, Egyptian
45. Muslim Fouad Tafran, Egyptian
46. Ayman Mahmoud Sadeq Rifat, Egyptian
47. Mohammed Saad Abdulnaim Ahmed, Egyptian
48. Mohammed Saad Abdulmuttalib Abdo Al Razaki, Egyptian
49. Ahmed Fouad Ahmed Jad Beltajy, Egyptian
50. Ahmed Ragab Ragab Soliman, Egyptian
51. Karim Mohammed Mohammed Abdulaziz, Egyptian
52. Ali Zaki Mohammed Ali, Egyptian
53. Naji Ibrahim Al Azouli, Egyptian
54. Shehata Fathi Hafez Mohammed Soliman, Egyptian
55. Mohammed Muharram Fahmi Abu Zeid, Egyptian
56. Amr Abdulnasser Abdulhaq Abdulbari, Egyptian
57. Ali Hassan Ibrahim Abduldhaher, Egyptian
58. Murtadha Majeed Al Sindi, Bahraini
59. Ahmad Al Hassan Al Daski, Bahraini
The full list of designated terrorist entities:
1. Qatar Volunteer Centre, Qatar
2. Doha Apple Company (Internet and Technology Support Company), Qatar
3. Qatar Charity, Qatar
4. Sheikh Eid Al Thani Charity Foundation, Qatar
5. Sheikh Thani bin Abdullah Foundation for Humanitarian Services, Qatar
6. Saraya Defend Benghazi, Libya
7. Saraya Al-Ashtar, Bahrain
8. February 14 Coalition, Bahrain
9. The Resistance Brigades, Bahrain
10. Hezbollah Bahrain, Bahrain
11. Saraya Al-Mukhtar, Bahrain
12. Harakat Ahrar Bahrain, Bahrain